music: D, Tafel Anatomie
I've been thinking about changing my posts and official blog to a livejournal/vox for an awfully long time, and looks like I have an answer...
There's no way i would delete this one now. guess i've grown attached to it ^^; there's something blogger has that LJ and vox doesnt, but there're stuff that blogger lacks too. it irritates me quite badly.
I'll nt be deleting my LJ and vox ones either.. those two are there for my sole purpose of blogging about jrock, dakara i was thinking of ways nt to contaminate them. The only way is to continue blogging here,.. about my life happenings and what not. Of course, there'll be a whopping lot on jrock too.. but hey! you get what happens to me too~!! There's no way my links to the other blogs wont appear, so not to worry.
I'll be posting my previews or teasers here and the actual jrock-related stuff to where it belongs. Links to GREAT pages will be added HERE (those two dont really have the linking part you see...), and links to my LJ communities(most prob) too.
look at their new outlook.. FAB!!!here's a pretty edgy blog about jrock, music, pvs and lots more random stuff. Effective and entertaining(i kinda figured the main reason for japanese to not have sex-sex is a nuisance) i'd say. だから, go visit the damn blog. me kinda browsed through many of his archives and figured that i should give D a chance since it was given a [: )] for a rating.
So i'm now listening to D, Tafel Anatomie.
I've only started listening, だから the reviews on the songs.....(click to cont)

No comments:
Post a Comment